proServe solutions blog
Stay up to date on the latest cloud ERP insights, advice, and best practices.
Businesses that buy (or manufacture), sell and transport goods, and operate across multiple entities deal with complex shipping processes. Transporting the goods from one location to another is not just a matter of loading up a truck and sending it off; it requires multiple touchpoints, including product status and inspection checks during and after delivery. This is a time-consuming task—unless you’re automating workflows in Acumatica Cloud ERP.
Within Acumatica you have the flexibility to create a price list at a base level, by using customer grouping (Customer Price Classes), and use specific customer pricing through the use of the Sales Price (AR20200) form or Sales Price Worksheet (AR202010) form
Choosing the best software and implementation can be tough. It’s easy to get caught up in the hype. Ensuring you get the software you need and when you need it will be discussed in this blog.
Financial reporting is the heart of any business. The ability to produce accurate, timely and useful reports is arguably the most important function in the entire accounting process.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why Mobility Matters for Distribution Firms
- Using Acumatica to Automate Your Workflows
- Defining Sales Pricing Hierarchy in Acumatica
- When and Why to Upgrade Your Acumatica Version
- Tips on selecting the right Software Solutions for your Business
- Why your financial management system needs automation
- What are the benefits of Wikis in Acumatica?
- 2021 R1 Lunch and Learn
- ‘Remotely’ Manage the Manufacturing Processes
- Upgrading Your System To The Next Level